What is this?
- 10 lessons in a 2-hour minimum Financial Management Course
- English and Spanish
- Meets requirements of the DOJ
- Budgeting and Goal setting
- Money Management
- Wise use of credit
- Consumer information
- Password protected
- Interactive and Downloadable forms
- Video clips from Trustees and trainers
- Access to online calculators and other resources
- Access to Technical and Content Help
- Access to Trustee Websites
Where is it from?
TEN is the group of bankruptcy trustees and financial educators who developed the course.
Want a Demo?
A demonstration in the form of the Orientation Module is available now. Click on the image below to begin the demonstration.
Many trustees use the Personal Financial Choices publication from TEN now to provide in-person financial training. The same effective material, with some enhancements, is used as the basis of the online course.